So Whats Happening in the Hood?
Spazio wins the Good Design Award, thanks to its extraordinary innovative qualities. Take a look at the new hood designed by Francesco Lucchese for Falmec. Boasting an intelligent way to use space in your kitchen design, is the start of things to come?
- The new cooker hood design offers the possibility of housing a small indoor garden designed for the cultivation of aromatic herbs thanks to the presence of a light that stimulates photosynthesis.
- USB outputs and power sockets that allow to recharge electronic devices such as tablets, smartphones or MP3 players, while a ‘tablet holder’ allows the cook to consult any application or recipe.
- Frosted glass shelving for storing crockery or any other useful objects in the kitchen and a channel equipped with hooks for the organisation of utensils.
- Led lighting system that illuminates the worktop extensively.
- And finally, a superior filtration system to prevent odours.
Leave a comment