Plan Submission Guidelines
So you want us to design your kitchen? Buying from our online shop allows you to save thousands of pounds when ordering a new kitchen. We understand to design and order a kitchen is not an easy task. We have two options when it comes to our kitchen design.
Option 1 - Full Design Service
The first and easiest option is to commission our full design service. Sometimes in this busy world we live in, there simply isn’t the time to do everything so we pay a professional to do the things we can’t.
Our bespoke design service costs just £300 and includes a design consultation at your home with a highly experienced professional kitchen designer. It also includes a measuring and planning service, a full set of drawings and an itemised quote for all the furniture needed for your new kitchen, all at the same trade prices as published on our website. We will also put you in touch with our recommended, fully qualified fitting team, who have completed many of our excellent kitchen projects. A point to note; if we are measuring, then you'll be automatically submitted into our design queue.
Option 2 - CAD Design Service
We can design your kitchen for free in our CAD studio. For this service we will need:
- A plan or drawing clearly labelled with ALL wall measurements. Please do not leave any measurements off.
- * We will need a floor to ceiling height. If there are any beams or boxed in areas, please mark these on the plan and note the lowest point.
- *** For each window - Please list the floor to window sill height and also the height of each window (sill to the top of the window).
- ** We need all door heights.
- Any photographs of the room would also be useful.
Note: Projects will not be submitted into the design queue until all the correct information is received.